Monday, June 1, 2009

"What is the DEAL?" (grinch)

I get sick of my hair so quick. I'm always wanting to change something. So on my way home from the store today I had one of my "bipolar moments" and saw a salon and thought...I'm feeling like a cut today. So I walked in to this random place and the ladies there hardly spoke English, so I'm thinking "crap what have I gotten myself into?" I'm sitting there trying to explain to her what I want and she just keeps nodding her head like they do when they don't understand a word you're saying, she finishes and I tell her I will blow dry it at home. (That way I don't have to see it done in front of her and start bawling. Smart, I know.) I got home, started drying it, and it started to look kind of cute, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. I straighten it and low and behold, its absolutely FABULOUS! Its honestly one of the best cuts I've had. She did it exactly how I told her. What did I learn today? That although someone doesn't speak great English, they sure know how to cut hair! ha.
Get off my back, I don't know how to take great pics of myself :D

8 comments:

Brittany H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Valentine's said...

love it...Looks Fabulous!! I'm the same way...never satisfied!!

dina marie said...

I love it Bree! Of course you would look good in any haircut. I understand those "bipolar moments". You know that I do! I miss you. :(

micah folsom photography said...

So cute! I love it!! And this definitely reminds me that I am in dire need of a new do!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

It looks so cute! Wow thats impressive. Okay... Have you seen Minnie's new purse? (the blisfull class) It's amazing!

J and L Palmer said...

ok i hate looking at your blog.. it kind of makes me feel like a horrible wife and mom. you are so crafty and have the cutest stuff! your hair is so cute. last week i was so sick of my hair i wanted to shave it off! (i didn't) but i'm trying to grow it out and it's at such an annoying stage.. i don't know why i'm telling you this.. haha. anyways, i do want you do help me with my hearder, but i need to get some cute pictures of my family which prob won't happen til i get her 2 year pictures taken in june! thanks, and i'll let you know when i get that done!