Monday, June 1, 2009

"What is the DEAL?" (grinch)

I get sick of my hair so quick. I'm always wanting to change something. So on my way home from the store today I had one of my "bipolar moments" and saw a salon and thought...I'm feeling like a cut today. So I walked in to this random place and the ladies there hardly spoke English, so I'm thinking "crap what have I gotten myself into?" I'm sitting there trying to explain to her what I want and she just keeps nodding her head like they do when they don't understand a word you're saying, she finishes and I tell her I will blow dry it at home. (That way I don't have to see it done in front of her and start bawling. Smart, I know.) I got home, started drying it, and it started to look kind of cute, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. I straighten it and low and behold, its absolutely FABULOUS! Its honestly one of the best cuts I've had. She did it exactly how I told her. What did I learn today? That although someone doesn't speak great English, they sure know how to cut hair! ha.
Get off my back, I don't know how to take great pics of myself :D

8 comments:

Higgs Happenin's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Higgs Happenin's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Higgs Happenin's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callie and Elliott said...

love it...Looks Fabulous!! I'm the same way...never satisfied!!

dina marie said...

I love it Bree! Of course you would look good in any haircut. I understand those "bipolar moments". You know that I do! I miss you. :(

J.D., Micah, & Jonnie said...

So cute! I love it!! And this definitely reminds me that I am in dire need of a new do!

The Brooks said...

It looks so cute! Wow thats impressive. Okay... Have you seen Minnie's new purse? (the blisfull class) It's amazing!

J and L Palmer said...

ok i hate looking at your blog.. it kind of makes me feel like a horrible wife and mom. you are so crafty and have the cutest stuff! your hair is so cute. last week i was so sick of my hair i wanted to shave it off! (i didn't) but i'm trying to grow it out and it's at such an annoying stage.. i don't know why i'm telling you this.. haha. anyways, i do want you do help me with my hearder, but i need to get some cute pictures of my family which prob won't happen til i get her 2 year pictures taken in june! thanks, and i'll let you know when i get that done!