Thursday, September 3, 2009

One year older...and possibly wiser.

Dear Husband-
I'm sorry today wasn't the most amazing, fun birthday you've ever had...I didn't get you anything insanely cool, like a new gun, or truck, or throw you a surprise party. In fact we didn't even have cake and ice cream. But today, I love you more than the day I married you. I hope that's enough. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday Sugar.


PS...I will try to abide by your birthday wish, and keep my things on the left side of the vanity. But only because I love you...

9 comments:

simplyshye said...

HaPPY HaPPY BIRTHdaY !! ;-)

Now - WAS that A BirthDAY Wish ? Or Do YoU have To Do ThaT all the tiME ?!? hehhe BoYS -Can'T EvEN ImaGinE you HaVe toOo manY thingS breE ( wink - WiNK )

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!

Ok, I am laughing because Ted is the same way about the vanity. It's not my fault if I have more stuff than he does!

The Clarks said...

That pic of you two is so dang cute!

Heidi said...

that picture is super cute. you look so happy to be kissing each other :) love it. happy birthday to bryce!

The Valentine's said...

He only wished he was wiser!! ;) Happy B-Day!

ConnieB said...

you two are super cute! Yes, happy birthday to bryce!

I hope you guys made it to Firehouse at least... (;

Whitney said...

Ha ha! what a birthday wish! Happy Birthday Bryce. Man were getting old. Um hello you are 23... thats close to 25 which is close to 30.

micah folsom photography said...

You guys are so cute!

ashley and wes said...

HAPPY DAY BRYCE!!
bree- love your makeover post! a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!!