Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!



Dear Dad-
Today is your birthday...you are getting closer and closer to officially being an old man. Scratch that. You already are an old man. Hello, you're a GRANDPA! A mighty fine grandpa in fact! We're so excited to come see you for Christmas. I love you so much and I'm so grateful for the relationship I have with you. Thank you for all you have done for our family over the years...you for sure deserve your motorcycle...maybe not the boots though :D (mom told me!) I hope you have a fun day! Wish I was there to share it with you.

Love you, Bree

4 comments:

Lee Party of 2 said...

We have THE BEST dad in the world!

dina marie said...

I know that you girls feel very blessed and you have every right to...your dad is the best.

Anonymous said...

Aw come on Bree. I wish I could just hug you right now. Thanks I love you!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be left out of this tender moment of love & sweetness that is shared in this family so I'm putting in my words. I love you all so much! How can I be so lucky to have you all as my family? I guess I was just born that way. Love, The Matriarch