Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Mall Game and Christmas Eve

When we moved up to Idaho, we started a new tradition with a bunch of families in the ward. Sometime during the month of December we meet at the mall and half a gift exchange. We each draw a name, and get three dollars to spend on that person. People find some crazy things for $3!
Everyone was nice enough to wait till a few days before Christmas so Bryce and I could be there for it. We had a blast! I really appreciate everyone fitting it into their hectic schedules!


Funny honey!


My sissy's.


Of course Mom and I had to try on some hats!




Some guys in this boot store absolutely loved Cannon...They said he was the
"GQ baby of the year!" ha.
 
 

We thought it would be fun to wear our ugly sweaters for Christmas Eve. Dani and Bailey even got one for Cannon...I thought it was pretty cute! I think we all decided Bryce won best sweater award!





Opening Christmas jammies! (This headband was my gift from the mall game. We loved putting it on Cannon!)






My GG sent a box of presents for all of us to play White Elephant. We each got a funny hat. Thanks GG...it was so fun!!
 

7 comments:

Lee Party of 2 said...

What a fun week we had! We got some great photos of everyone, ESPECIALLY cannon baby! those hats are priceless. Christmas Eve night when Ry and i went to a gas station for our stocking stuffers (of course nothing else was open) the old ladies LOVED our hats haha. great times! can't wait to see you guys next time! love you much much much much!

dina marie said...

I'm so glad you posted again so soon. I forgot about that picture you and I took in Forever 21. :) Bryce makes the goofiest faces. I love it! I am being too lazy to post all the Christmas photos. It doesn't matter though because everyone sees your blog anyway, so a big thank you for that! Every time I see a pic of Cannon it breaks my heart a little. We miss him so much. Dad asked me tonight if I would move to Bellingham, Washington with him. (Not sure where that random thought came from) I told him no because we would be farther away from Cannon. He said that Cannon could just come live with us. So, what do you think? :)

Brittany H said...

ahh I missed it all!

CB said...

It was so fun to see you and Bryce and baby Cannon! OK so funny but I saw that picture with the ugly sweaters on Dani's blog but she put no caption and I was thinking "Whoa Baby the Gardner Clan usually dresses a little more stylish than that!!" Ha Ha
Such a crack up!

Audrey said...

The hats are definitely sweet. Bryce is a goof! (That's good) And that mall gift exchange sounds way fun!

Jacob said...

you are so cute! i love YOUR blog! so fun that your bro played with jacob! whats his name? did you go to eagle too?
loves!
britt

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Such adorable pictures :)