Monday, April 11, 2011

9 months old!

Can you believe it...
In less than three months he'll be one.
Where has the time gone?
This little boy is the most perfect thing in my life.
I'm so blessed to be experiencing motherhood and to feel the unconditional love I have for him.



He sure keeps us on our toes.
He can climb the stairs in 20 seconds.
Can't hold still.
He's a total charmer.
Has two teeth.
Cupie Doll look alike.
Loves eating grown-up food.
Stands on his own for a few seconds.
Says mom and dad.
Constantly putting things in his mouth.
Has the cutest laugh you'll ever hear.
Always has at least one bruise on his head.
Tough as nails, sweet as pie. Just like his Daddy.

9 month Stats

Weight- 19.6 25%
Height- 28 in. 50%
Head Circ. 46 cm. 75%

8 comments:

dina marie said...

That picture of Cannon is absolutely darling. He always looks good in blue. You are an amazing mom! I love being with you and watching you love that little sweetie peetie. It is about time you teach him to say papa and mema. I will be expecting that when we see you in July! We miss him like nothing else in this world.

dina marie said...

As I was reading your post, I thought you were describing me! I said, "how sweet, she is doing a tribute to me!" But then mom had to bring me down and say it was all about Cannon....Duh!!!! It always is!.. I love that little man.

Dad

dina marie said...

He is so cute!! ugh! i want to hug him and kiss him and hold him and smell him and feed him!
love auntie bae

Matt and Brooke said...

He is soo cute!!

Brittany H said...

Holy cow 9 months already!!! That's nuts. What a cute boy he is. :) Someday I will meet him I swear haha

Whitney said...

Seriously? 9 months!? It goes by way faster when their out then when their in.

Courtney said...

woah he is a lil stunner bree...keep him away from the girlys!

ashley wright said...

Seriously, cutest boy E.V.E.R!!!