Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Sewing Project!

Yesterday I spent all day learning how to use my sewing machine. Bryce got it for me for Christmas and I am just now getting around to pulling it out of the box. I think this little machine will save me from total boredom this summer.
I went to Walmart in search of something that stuck out.... sometimes they have cute fabric for cheap...like $1-$2 a yard. I was in luck! I made this cute little apron. I took sewing lessons for a few years a long, long time ago, so I'm hoping all the tricks Mrs. Linda taught me way back then will somehow come back to this brain of mine.

5 comments:

dina marie said...

Way cute, Bree!!!!

T+C=N said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! I love it!It makes me excited to use mine now :)

Anonymous said...

how funny...jenna is sewing an apron as we speak. quite the seamstress, bree!

simplyshye said...

so so CUTE !! way to go girl !

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I cannot believe the cuteness of that skirt. It is darling!