Wednesday, April 15, 2009

San Diego

Last week we made the big transfer from our beautiful little home in Mesa to San Di-Ah-Go. The trip started out a little unfortunate with A. Me having a panic attack 20 minutes outside of Mesa, calling Bryce in tears telling him I couldn't go. He pulled over and I followed, came back to my car and comforted me. What an awesome hubby. Anyway, I ended up going. 2. We had to stop in Yuma to get Bryce a new tire after his truck started shaking viciously. What a dreadful town that is.
The trip got a little happier when we went to Disneyland. But the lines were super long, and Bryce's truck got keyed. Not to mention California driving and traffic is hideous. We went to Universal Studios the next day which we loved! We bought the "Front of The Line" pass and got treated like celebrities all day. Seriously, I swear I saw cameras flashing as the roller coaster workers pulled the rope up for us to go to the front of the line. Ok maybe it was just my imagination.
We are too cheap to buy the actual "splash mountain picture" so we took a picture of the picture. It was nice to finally get to our apartment and get settled. San Diego is absolutely beautiful. Easter Sunday after church we took a nice walk on the beach. It's been chilly the last few days therefore I'm getting a little anxious for the hot weather so I can do what I came to this place to do. Get black.
The husband thought I was taking a picture of him...little did he know...

3 comments:

dina marie said...

Okay, this is going to be great! I loved reading about your adventures and your humor is always fun. Keep it up.

The Clarks said...

I have been waiting for Cali pics! :)

Brittany H said...

Looks awesome! I'm happy that you have an awesome hubby, sounds like a good adventure you are starting!