Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's Talk...

Dear Jillian-
Are you for real? Kick Wes' butt back to Texas and spare us all the grief of having to look at his pig face again. Seriously.
Dear Wes-
You need to be flushed down someones toilet. Actually, you don't even deserve the luxury of being flushed down pretty white porcelain. You are a disgrace to men. I wish I could smack you over the head with that stupid guitar of yours. I guess you do sing kind of pretty though. Who cares, you still suck.
Dear Jake-
You did the right thing. (Said like the Grinch) Now could I please get some free flights?
Dear Michael-
I was sad to see you go. I may or may not have shed a tear for you. You'll make some little hotty happy.
Dear Ed-
Glad you came back! She better choose you otherwise... I refuse to watch this show next season.





12 comments:

dina marie said...

You are so funny. I don't watch the show so I have no idea what you are talking about, but I love it!

The Clarks said...

AMEN sista!!

T+C=N said...

haha I am w ya on all of those!

Call Commotion said...

I love your insight! I also agree that Wes is SCUM!!! I think Jill got rid of all the guys that treated her like a princess...... Ed better step up!! Love ya!

Whitney said...

I havent been able to watch the show in weeks... I get too frustrated.

Patterson's said...

BREE!!! I miss you I just found out you have a blog! I have loved reading everything. . .So Dustin wanted to watch a Madea movie and it made me think of you!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Oh my gosh, I was laughing out loud! I have the exact same feelings... I was so sad that she sent Mike home, he was amazing! So was Jake... Oh well!

CB said...

Bree I am laughing so hard right now!
I have missed the show for the last couple weeks but you have updated me!! Thanks so much :D

P.S. I gave you a blog award so next time you visit pick it up!!

Kassi Moyers said...

i feel the exact same way you do! she better marry Ed! i screamed when he came back. i hate wes. i wish he had fallen off the train last week. i cried when michael left. he was so sweet when he said he was madly in love with jill. i definatley cried.

Elliott Valentine said...

I totally agree! Ed's my favorite. I think they'd be totally cute together!

rad6 said...

Bree, just hopped over from Cherie's blog. It's been a while, I am Brit's weird aunt that used to come visit. Anyway, love your blog. And your sewing skills are out of this world.
Wow... fun to visit. I'll be back!
(don't know about this show - cute boys though.)

Brady and Brittany said...

Hi Bree--I dont know you, but my name is Brittany and I just saw Lauren's post about you and I clicked your name! That is exactly how I felt about the bachelorette too! I'm so glad Wes is finally off! Also, that was a really sweet note you wrote your husband a while back. :) Sorry this is kind of creepy!