Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To my Parents...

Happy 26th Anniversary!


Thank you...
For your examples of hard work and dedication to your marriage, and our family.
For teaching me the importance of a temple marriage.
For showing me that love is a choice.
For sticking through the hard times,
and for working together to be such good parents to us kids.
I'm grateful I have such good examples to look to as I begin my journey as a wife and mother. I love you.
Now go out and celebrate...you deserve it!

4 comments:

dina marie said...

You should know better than to make a woman cry on her wedding anniversary! :) Thanks for the post. You are an amazing daughter and dad and I love you very much. Life can throw some hard stuff at us, which it has, but you know our family motto- "Forever, For Always, and No Matter What." I truly believe that.

Drew's Mom said...

That was super sweet! You are a lucky girl to have such a great example in your parents. Congrats to the happy couple!

Suget said...

I agree, that is the sweetest thing. Happy Anniversary to your parents! (:

dina marie said...

Bree...One of the greatest blessings of being married to mom, is the fact that I am yo daddy!!! MMMhmmm.
Thanks for the tribute...Dad